dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Tuesday, November 23, 2004
Hiyah peepx.
Today's Wednesday, sry to update my blog only now; I seriously had no time. Came back from 3 hectic days of 1B class outing, the chalet, and this really LONNNNGGG Girl Guide Course called SANA. It lasted for like 2 whole days.. So sucky..But it turned out quite okay in the end. Let me start with the chalet. I missed my mom terribly, I kept smsing her and she kept replying. The activities were really limited though, all we could do was to stay indoors, go to the beach or go roller-blading. It was quite horrible..but all the same I spent the time with all my friends, so it was still quite enjoyable. The worst thing was the size of the chalet and the degree of dirt of the toilet in the chalet...It was like worst than chinatown's toilet...Haiz..Thankfully, there were all my great friends, Bao Rui, Hui Xian, Cass, chris and yen peng to help me with my hair..Thanks guys, i owe ya one... We spent most of the time on the beach and indoors, and we didnt get much sleep. in fact, we didnt sleep at all on the first night. haiz..I was dead beat the next day...Went off for my dad's work function the following morning, then went back to the chalet...Ate cup noodles for dinner, then slept upstairs..in the air-con..haiz..how wonderful..We actually planned to wake up at 2 and play. but in the end, no one woke up..We were way too sleepy! haha Then went back the next morning..how I missed my family..After such outings, then ppl realise that Home is the ultimate best...If there is ever another such an outing, I would absent myself..but good effort, welfare. You guys really helped the class bond closer..Thnx! Then we had the SANA course...haiz..had 2 lectures on the first day, and 2 vedio clips...Lasted from 8 to 5?! Haiz..Lots of breaks..:P The instructor was this half malay half chinese woman..She had this great sense of homour..Then had this test and role play today, everyone passed the test and the role play was real hilarious...Went to Junction 8 after that. Bought my mom this cute key chain with her name...Before that went to KFC...wonderful place..Wouldnt have been fun without my great friend Xue qi and all the others.Thnx guys..Specially Xue Qi...thnx gal..She Ying Jie and Peng like waited for me sooo long to get the key chain done...Thnx! and i am so sry!! Lurve ya guys...:P Haiz...My mom went to germany and my dad going USA...wun be back till like next week? Haiz.. Miss them so much...Will be rebonding my hair next mon with dear Xue Qi.. Cant wait..Wonder how I will look...haiz... Well anyway, I g2g. Thnx for visiting my blog NITES, JM out. |